We create the party.
Creative Essence is just the place for your next party or event. Whether you need a space for your child’s big birthday celebration or a spot to get your friends together, we’ll help make your event a memorable one.
We open evenings, Saturdays & Sundays to accomodate gatherings. There is a minimum total bill of $100 for gatherings/events/birthday parties.
Creative Essence is offering special classes for Girl Scouts to earn badges: (Cost: $25/Girl)
Brownies – Potter’s Badge
Learn about history of clay and its use throughout history
- Meet a local artist – potter
- Using ligthwieght air dry clay, girls will make their own pot.
- Learn about Polymer Clay
- Make beads out of Polymer Clay to assemble into a necklace.
Juniors – Jeweler’s Badge
- Meet a Local Artist
- Skills we can cover:
- Making beads out of clay, roving, paper or plastic.
- Teaching basic jewelry assembly with a professional end product.
- Metal embossing & texturing
- Charm bracelet – includes different mediums. Girls will make the components/charms of the bracelet.
- Learning about the basic tools of jewelry making with our supplied tools.
Cadettes – Book Artist Badge.
- Projects we can cover:
- Handmade Books (binding)
- Handmade Paper
- Book Embellishments
Seniors – Textile Artist
- Interview/Meet with a local artist – Felter & Knitter
- Learn the basic of Felting – The process of turning raw wool into fabric by hand using soap, water & elbow grease.
- Explore types of felting: Nuno, Needle & Wet
- Projects we will explore:
- Wet felt a pot holder
- Needle felt design on pot holder
- Needle felt your own design on a small purse
- Wet Felted Soap or Felted Bracelet OR for $30/girl make a Nuno felted scarf.
- The basics of Knitting.
Not interersted in an entire badge............Other Possibilities:
- Hold a meeting at our place and you can make a $15-$20 (per girl) project:
- Fabric Dolls
- Hand Sewing Projects
- Chalk Clipboard
- Needle Felted Animals
- Jewelry Stands
- Soaps and Scrubs
Give us a call and we can come up with a project that suits your troop.